Thursday, June 9, 2011

time sure does fly by! special shout out to class of 2011

This is will be a much shorter blog then the day before. ;)
I can't believe another school year is coming to an end. Yes Im not in school anymore ( public school..--but I will be going back to finish college...) It's been 5 years since I was in high school. Today was the last day of school for seniors. (reason im writing this because Paul's sister will be graduating this weekend). I remember my last day of high school. it was bittersweet (just how she put it..paul's sister) so many emotions, like wow this is the last time walking down these halls, last time seeing all my friends in one spot , and the list goes on. I can't believe I have been out of school for 5 year tho! It seriously just feels like yesterday. Yes the last day of school doesn't seem/feel like much but i think it hit me that i never have to go back to high school couple days after graduation because my brother was still going to school, and even more so when fall came around and he went back to school and i didn't have it. I think at that moment was when it had finally hit me. Anyway, as for graduation, I barely remember it..(could be I was so bored out of my mind, how most of my friends were on the other side of the chairs or what.) anyway, I just want to say to all the high school graduates: Good luck in the next few days, months, and  years. Your life will be changing so much! This is a new chapter in your life. Enjoy all the time you can with family, friends, and loved ones. I know most will be either going away to college, or joining the workforce. but make the right choices, enjoy your life, make new friends, but try and keep the old one you have too! dont be stupid.
So good luck class of 2011 and be safe this weekend after graduation, because alot of kids die around this time of year.
also: good luck to my friends who are finally graduating college too! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment