Saturday, September 3, 2011

update of my life since the last post..

Life has been busy once again. heres a few things over the last few weeks.
My bff donna has been i town and I was able to hang out with her and her mini me, and meet her husband storm. donna and I have known eachother since 3rd grade. thats 15 years ago! crazy huh!! So we went to the waters over in port orchard and played trivia night with her parents. i had a blast. so i was able to go back this past thursday with paul and I and met up with donna and her mini me and family again. we actually won trivia night that night. and it was awesome getting a free dessert. Im glad i was able to see donna and such. ive missed her!

Next:
Happy 14th birthday to my cousin jenni- I can't believe she's 14 and a freshmen in High school. where has the time gone??
speaking of time. school again start not for me but for all my cousins. I can't believe i have a cousin as a senior, a freshman, an 8th grader, and a 5th grader. i haven't been in school like that for 6 years. I can't believe it 6 years out of high school. anyway I wish you all luck this school year!

No comments:

Post a Comment