Wednesday, July 13, 2011

over the past few days

Hello my blogger friends-
Hope everyone is enjoying May...I mean july.. the weather sure does feel like may tho with this rain and barely reaching 70! Shouldn't it be at least in the 80s? anyway lets hope we will have a longer summer then normal!!

I like to do some shout-outs for some people (just in case I dont get back on here before hand)

Happy Birthday to my aunt Kelley (july 13)- Shes such a caring, and helpful person. she always likes to help others before herself. She loves being outside working in her yard, getting facials, and watching judge shows! Im glad she's my aunt! (craig you picked a good one!!)

Happy Birthday to my friend Emily (july 15)- Ive known emily since jr or sr year of high school. She's is a dedicated Christ follower, loves children, is a very kind person whos' caring, probably has the best view of the mt rainier (at least her parents do..;). Im glad she found the man of her dreams. so now it's fewer times I actually get to hang out with her. but happy birthday :)

Happy early birthday to my friend Sara! (july17)- Sara is one of a kind person. I've known sara since senior year? maybe earlier, i honestly can't remember. We would probably only say hi and such once in a while. then while everyone else was heading to colleges and away, thats when sara and I became better friends. We would go on picture adventures around GH, tacoma, seattle. We try and always grab coffee and have some girl talks!! We both have cats, and im glad we're friends! Happy birthday!! :)

Anyway, it has been one week (or more) :( since Ive worked out, thats including not hitting the gym, and running. I really miss it. Reason your wondering?? Well either grass pollen attacked me last tuesday night causing a sore throat wed, which never really cleared up or it was a cold or sinus infection. I honestly do not know. So it's been a week now and im still not 100% better.!! I played 3 soccer games on saturday (will talk more about soccer soon) 2 outdoors and boy it was hard to breath. Tissue and I were probably best of friends sat and sun and monday even tho i didn't want to be friends with tissue. Now i have this awesome cough. UGH will whatever I have just go away now please? I would like to start working out again! And it's hard to do so when you can't really breath and such.

And now for soccer. This past weekend saturday I was able to play not 1 soccer game but 3 soccer games!! My indoor soccer team and I signed up for an outdoor tournament at chambers bay golf course. (not on the course but there's 2 soccer fields next to it. ) most of us hadn't played outdoor before. a few different things from indoor: there's offsides, the field is bigger and wider, more people on the field, the goal box is huge, throw ins and such. We were in the rookie division, but to be honestly the people we played weren't rookies. UGh i hate that! anyway it was nice to be actually outside trying something new. I didn't have soccer cleats but this girl who was playing with us brought extra and I was able to use them!! Thank you!!! :) it helped alot!. Anyway, we had perfect weather for this soccer game. First game was at 11:15 and it was like 65? so perfect. Problem was we hadn't played soccer in a few weeks, so we were a little rusty. But it was fun. then our next game was at 3. and by that game it was probably 80 degrees or so and we were a little tired from the first game, but i think the 2nd game was more our playing level. no matter what we never did score a goal but we all had fun. I had another soccer game later that night for indoor. I joined up with another indoor team during this summer because my team took a break because everyone busy with camping and such. So i joined another team. This is new for me to get outside my bubble. So i did it. I showed up a little nervous which i know i shouldnt be but still ive only played against these people not with them. So it was good to have paul, alex and sara there to cheer me on or well at least be there while they actually just talk. And it made it a little bit better when Jaime is on my team too. so i will at least know one person. Well that night the other team didn't show, so I thought oh darn. but not the case, we (my new team) broke up into two small teams and played each other. it was a good  "Hi good to meet you im going to be playing with you" kind of game. Jaime and I were of course on different teams, and we were all having a blast until she kicked a ball right at my leg. it hit my leg and boy did that hurt. It hit me so hard that it swelled up to a huge ball below my knee, and pain! No joke it was a huge bump, and then after the game it had gone done but a bruise was forming. Im not joking this bruise is the biggest bruise i have ever had in my life! Let me just tell you, sleeping saturday night was painful. my leg was sore, and hurt to move,. and plus I hadn't played soccer since a month so my soccer legs were sore. it was hard to even drive to work on sunday morning. But my legs are finally back to normal, I think it was tuesday. so basically 3 days after. but my bruise is still sore!!

Well I think thats all i have to report now. I think I may finish some chores, bake some cookies, and head to silverdale.. have a great day!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment