Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Happy Birthday!

March as a few birthday's I would like to do a shout out for:

Happy 18th

The first person I would like to do a shout out is : Tessa. She's my brother's girlfriend and  they have been dating for a while now, and I am just now hanging out with her. She's actually really cool! Im glad my brother is dating her.

Faith and I

Cake time

Second person- My friend Megan's baby Faith turned 1 year old. I can't believe she's a year! This past year has flown by. I probably only saw her a few times in a year but she's the cutest thing in the world. I can't wait to see her grow up!


Third person- My dad. He's awesome. Growing up we would play "softball" in the back yard, basketball, and so on. I could go on but I dont want to bore you.  I wish we lived closer but he's now in warm sunny AZ.
SO happy birthday!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment