Wednesday, March 7, 2012

wow a 6 mile run.

So the other day, I went and forced myself to run little over 6 miles. I went right after work meaning no nap! ANd I needed to get a long run in before getting my toes done so I know toes would be an award! So instead of dealing with people I just wanted to run at the gym, and think. So thats what I did. I hate running at the gym but it gives you character right? OR not.. Anyways i felt great reaching that 6 mile mark again. I hadn't ran more then that since september. So i thought why not, I need to run more anyways. So i felt a little sluggish but i think it was because i had played soccer the night before, and worked all day. But at the end I felt great and ended with a lovely spa pedicure. :) Much worth it! But boy I felt blah later on, not hungry, and sore. But i knew it was worth it. The next day I was starving. this has happened before (my first half last june) So i knew what to expect. I can't wait to get more long runs in to run at my up coming races!
St patty's 5k only a few days away! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment