Thursday, March 10, 2011

friends, chocolate and drinks!

Yesterday was great! I was able to see some my friends! Its so hard for everyone to get together because of our different work schedules. It was great being able to get together at the melting pot! YUM it was perfect and just want we all needed. we have been all dealing with certain things in our lives.
some with sisters not wanting to attend a wedding, to moving to a new state and finding a place to live, relationships with certain people. but it was much needed girl time! We were lucky enough to get there during happy hour! 4 of us, and drinks. my bill came to under 15! it was just perfect! I just miss being able to see my friends all the time like back in high school. but it was great!
we had some cheese (Swiss ) fondue and milk chocolate! YUMMY!

besides being able to see my friends, I attempted the gym yesterday. I was determined to run 5 miles with my new nike shoes! As soon as I got to the gym, I started running (stretching first of course) and boy the first half mile was a killer, the lovely shin splits were starting to act up. I know when those start it's time for new shoes, so it usually take a few times before the shin splits go away with the new shoes. So as soon as I felt no pain in the shins my phone was going crazy. text text text so i stopped running turned my texts off and then all of sudden i was going at a good pace and then it was phone call phone call voice message phone call and so on. OMG i have never felt so needed in my life it was great but you know what it was annoying at the same time. I was running on the treadmill at a 7.8 speed. i was pushing my self so hard but was getting annoyed that i had to stop my run. so instead of 5 miles it was almost 3 miles.

on another note: i had to open my store in 15 minutes because someone missed placed her keys. it was lovely walking in the store at 445 giving me only 15 to set up the whole case and oh wait the pastry trays were taller than me. 16 trays!! and tons of mini desserts. it was a rough day but the almost 2 hr nap was well worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment