Thursday, October 6, 2011

Day 4

Note to self. No coffee past 2 no matter what. I couldn't sleep last night. I kept tossing and turning. And I even woke up and went running in the gym because I couldn't sleep. Then grabbed some coffee and off we were went to go walking around a lake. The sun was shining and autumn Colors were shown and it was 70s. Perfect. So we walked 3 miles. I ran 3. = 6 today.
Then went to This place for brunch. I didn't like it much. I had fruit and toast. Not to good. Now we will be heading to the mall of America. I really hope I see the giant spoon and cherry art work but we shall see. Its getting to the point where I will be spending alot of time by myself. I was invited for a pedicure but I passed because 1) I dont really need it 2) I always get cut so I passed.

We then met everyone for dinner. Not the greatest dinner. :( then went to bed. I was a tired girl!
Very beautiful Autumn in MN
at the mall of america in lego land
all legos!

No comments:

Post a Comment