Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Trip to mn/nd part1

The countdown was over. It was time to pack and head to the airport. My dad took us (paul and I) to the airport and off we went through security and waited to board our plane. The ride wasn't to bad. Never I mean never eat an airplane hot dog. Omg. My tummy was hurting!!! As soon as we got off the plane and grabbed our bags we were off to get our car. Oh btw. My bag was the LAST bag on that plane. Good thing it made it on. Or other wise. I wouldn't have been happy camper! So we met with the bride and groom had dinner and then off we went to drive 3.5 hours to Fargo. We hit an outlet mall!! I of course had to stop and buy things ex a new coach bag :) then we finally made it to our hotel and went to sleep!!
thats a great feeling.. NOT

No comments:

Post a Comment