Sunday, February 13, 2011

the last few days..

Hello
It’s been a few days since the last post: I guess my daily post is not so daily any more. Life gets pretty busy. We all need to stop once and a while and look around you and enjoy every moment of god’s creation. He put you here for a purpose.. have you found yours yet? Incase you were wondering, I haven’t found mine yet. Hmm.. let me see any big news this past week? Nope can’t think of any..
Serious mode must start soon for my half marathon! I feel like I have been not on track, not focused. But this past week I have been going to the gym almost every day. I had a rest day on Thursday. I picked Thursday since well, I went twice on Wednesday, and my calfs were sore, and mom and I was suppose to go walking but well we both took naps instead. And I don’t have soccer this week so gym this weekend is a must. Tonight I did at least run 5 miles on the tredmil. Yes I hate tredmill running but I really had no other choice. You know what it was nice, boring for sure, but I did a lot of thinking about today. (thinking about how I need/ would like more hours at work, how we’re doing big cupcake weekend but only had 4 cupcakes in the whole store that  were gone before 9 am, how today at work went and how I may need to look into some new running shoes shortly.)
Let me just leave you with this note:
In less than 12 hrs I wont have to see certain people J I honeslty have been waiting for this day for a while. Yes the little things make me happy and this is a little thing. J
And in less then 7 days my birthday will be here!  :D

heres a pic of the cupcake art I made for work.



No comments:

Post a Comment